3D vision lab에서 같이 일할 학부생 인턴을 모집합니다.
자세한 내용은 아래 내용을 참고해주세요!
SNU 3D Vision Lab is Looking for Highly Motivated Students and Interns!Description:
3D Vision Lab works on the exciting intersection of computer graphics, computer vision, and robotics. We are currently recruiting students to conduct research in probabilistic 3D shape completion.Candidate Qualifications:
- - Ability and enthusiasm to actively identify and conduct self-directed research on machine learning and computer vision (required)
- - Basic knowledge regarding linear algebra, statistics, and machine learning (required)
- - Familiarity in python programming (required)
- - Development experience based on machine learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc. (encouraged, but not required)
- - We expect interns to spend at least 5 hours a day when the spring semester begins. Please send us the list of courses you will take when the semester begins (required)
- Please contact Prof. Young Min Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV, transcript, and expected internship period.