Title : A Call for SNU Global Scholarship Applications for Fall 2017
Seoul National University(hereinafter SNU) is proud to announce the beginning of its acceptance for SNU Global Scholarship applications for Fall semester of 2017. SNU Global Scholarship is designed to enable highly competitive students to concentrate on their research and to promote global research environment at SNU.
■ SNU Global Scholarship for Fall 2017
1. Scholarship Summary
- There are three types of scholarships in SNU Global Scholarship
- Applicants may apply for more than one scholarships among these.
2. Eligibility : International graduate students of SNU(both enrolled students and freshmen)
3. Number of recipients : To be announced
1) Type 1: SNU Global Scholarship 1
: Tuition, Living Allowance (monthly KRW1,200,000), Round-trip Airfare (only for freshman)
※ Points will be added for those with certificate of career in the public sector.
2) Type 2: SNU Global Scholarship 2
3) Type3 : Korean Language Special Program
: Tuition for Korean Language evening classes at the Language Education Institute of
SNU (only for 1 session)
※ Applicants should fill in the on-line application for the program(evening class)
until August 4th(Fri.), 2017
Website Address: http://lei.snu.ac.kr/site/en/klec/evening/application.jsp
※ Applicants can choose more than one program among three options in their SNU Global Scholarship application form.
5. Subsidized Period: 1 year
※ Please note that the recipients of the SNU Global Scholarship Program might be restricted from taking leave of absence.
6. Required documents
1) Application form
2) Transcript of academic record at your final educational institution
3) Certificate of work experience in public sector (optional)
: Please submit an application and other required documents by post or in person to the scholarship coordinator at each college
1) Gwanak Campus (All of the colleges except for the colleges in ‘Yongon Campus’)
: 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, 08826, Republic of Korea
College of ○○○(or Graduate School of ○○○), Seoul National University, Scholarship coordinator
2) Yongon Campus (College of Mecicine, College of Nursing)
: 103 Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03080, Republic of Korea
College of ○○○(or Graduate School of ○○○), Seoul National University Scholarship coordinator
※ Contact Number: Please refer to next page.
8. Application Period : 19 June (Mon), 2017 ~ 7 July (Fri), 2017
9. Result Announcement : August, 2017
※ Only finally selected candidates will be notified individually by each college.
College of Engineering(공과대학) : +82-2-880-8079
College of Humanities(인문대학) : +82-2-880-6007
College of Social Sciences(사회과학대학) : +82-2-880-6309
College of Natural Sciences(자연과학대학) : +82-2-880-8160
College of Nursing(간호대학) : +82-2-740-8461
College of Business Administration(경영대학) : +82-2-880-6908
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences(농업생명과학대학) : +82-2-880-4538
College of Fine Arts(미술대학) : +82-2-880-7454
College of Law(법과대학) : +82-2-880-7538
College of Education(사범대학) : +82-2-880-8872
College of Human Ecology(생활과학대학) : +82-2-880-6805
College of Veterinary Medicine(수의과대학) : +82-2-880-1208
College of Pharmacy(약학대학) : +82-2-880-7826
College of Music(음악대학) : +82-2-880-7906
College of Medicine(의과대학) : +82-2-740-8165
College of Dentistry(치과대학) : +82-2-740-8612
Graduate School of Public Health(보건대학) : +82-2-880-2708
Graduate School of Public Administration(행정대학원) : +82-2-880-5603
Graduate School of Environmental Studies(환경대학원) : +82-2-880-5642
Graduate School of International Studies(국제대학원) : +82-2-880-8509
Office of International Affairs(국제협력본부) : +82-2-880-2584, email@example.com