Keep note that you cannot benefit from duplicate registration scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria :
1) student's nationality must be in DAC list of ODA recipients -check attached file.
2) students who have a hard time paying for tuition fee because of financial problem.
3) students who have an excellent grade in school
- undergraduate students : tuition, living expense
- graduate students : living expense related to study.
Please submit an application by post or in person to the scholarship coordinator
(OIA office, building 152, 2nd floor)
Deadline: 2019 July 19 by 17:00
For more information, you may contact the staff in OIA office directly.
Inquiry : 02-880-2519, email@example.com , (OIA office, building 152, 2nd floor)
Students who pass first evaluation (documents evaluation) of this scholarship will be announced.
-Only selected students are supposed to be told.
-Later, there is an interview for each of students: 2019 Aug. 28 ~ 30
-Final announcement : 2019 early in Sep.