◌ Students exhibiting fever (37.5 or higher) will not be allowed to attend school for the next three (3) days after the day of fever.
- If the fever gets better after three (3) days, the student will be allowed to attend school. However, if no improvements are made, the student will be required to take the COVID-19 test.
- These requirements apply to courses given by the College of Engineering only, and students should contact the lecturer directly for non Engineering courses.
◌ Students exhibiting fever will not be allowed to participate in the offline exam, however, any disadvantages due to absence will be minimized.
□ Countermeasures by
|1. Report to staff and the professor of the class in the ECE Dept.
2. Visit hospital or contact 1339
3. Should not attend school for the next three days after the day of fever
※ Students from non Engineering Departments should contact the department of which the course was created.
|1. ① Give instructions to the student to NOT attend school for the next three days after the day of fever
② Contact the lecturer in charge of the offline final exam to inform the student’s absence due to fever
2. Report Student information and the course title to the Office of Academic and General Affairs
3. Report student’s absence to the course lecturer