연구분야 : 반도체소자 및 집적회로
연구실 소개 자료 :
연구실소개 및 연구분야
- 물리전자연구실은 민홍식, 박영준 교수님의 지도아래 실리콘 기반의 소자에 관해 다양한 연구를 하고 있다. 현재 박사과정 12명과 석사과정 7명의 대학원생들로 구성되어 있으며, 301동 1051-1,3호에 위치하고 있다.
- Numerical simulation of Nano semiconductor devices, CNT devices for electrical and bio sensing, optical applications
- Design and fabrication of bio/optical nano devices and circuits for Ubiquitous Sensing Network
최근 관심분야 및 주요 연구과제
- ▶ 최근 관심분야
- Noise analysis and measurement in semiconductor devices.
- Development of device noise simulators using characteristic potential method,
impedance field method and Monte-Carlo method.
- Semiconductor device modeling and simulation for Nano-scale effects.
- Device and circuit design techniques for low-power CMOS.
▶ 주요 연구과제
"나노스케일 및 RF 소자 설계와 모델링을 위한 TCAD Framework", 국가지정연구실사업(과기부), 1999년 9월~2004년 8월.
최근 주요 논문/특허
- 1. Jongshin Shin, In-Young Chung, Young June Park, and Hong Shick Min, "A new charge pump without degradation in threshold voltage due to body effect," IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 35, no. 8, pp.1227-1230, August 2000.
2. Chan Hyeong Park, Young June Park, "Modeling of thermal noise in short-channel MOSFETs at saturation," Solid-State Electronics, Vol. 44, no. 11, pp.2053-2057, 2000.
3. In-Young Chung, Young June Park and Hong Shick Min, "A charge pumping device with a potntial barrier using inversion charge transfer," IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, Vol. 48, no. 6, pp.1216-1221, June 2001.
4. In-Young Chung, Young June Park and Hong Shick Min, "SOI MOSFET structure with a junction-type body contact for suppression of pass gate leakage," IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, Vol. 48, no. 7, July 2001.
5. Kyu-Il Lee, Jinsoo Kim, Young June Park, and Hong Shick Min, "Simple frequency-domain analysis of MOSFET-including nonquasi-static effect," IEEE Trans. on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuit and Systems, Vol. 20, No. 7, July 2001.
6. Choong-Ryul Ryou, Sung Woo Hwang, Hyoungsoon Shin, Chan-Ho Lee, Young June Park and Hong Shick Min, "Three-dimensional simulation of discrete oxide charge effects in 0.1 um MOSFETs," Solid-State Electronics, Vol. 45, No. 7, pp. 1165-1172, July 2001.
7. Hyeokjae Lee, Jong-Ho Lee, Young June Park and Hong Shick Min, "Low-frequency noise degradation caused by STI interface effects in SOI-MOSFETs," IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 449-451, September 2001.
8. Jung-Sik Kim, Yong Seok Kim, Hong Shick Min, and Young June Park, "Theory of 1/f noise currents in semiconductor devices with one-dimensional geometry and its application to Si Schottky barrier diodes," IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, VoL .48, No. 12, pp.2875-2883, December 2001.
9. C.H. Park, Y.S. Kim, M.S. Chae, J.S.Kim, H.S.Min, and Y.J. Park, "The characteristic potential method of noise calculation in multi-terminal homogeneous semiconductor resistors," J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 35, pp.637?646, March 2002.
10. Hyunchul Nah, Chanho Lee, Hyungsoon Shin, Young June Park, and Hong Shick Min, "Investigation of noise characteristics of pn diodes by using a device simulator," J. of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 41, no. 6, pp.888-891, December 2002.