COVID-19 Support Scholarship Application Guide
ECElSeptember 18, 2020l
Seoul National University(SNU) is providing ‘COVID-19 Support Scholarship’ for Undergraduate students in the hopes of providing financial assistance and alleviating financial difficulties during the global pandemic. This scholarship is going to be granted only to students who have successfully applied within the application period, so please be sure to complete it within the deadline. For more details, please find attached file.
-students who are receiving scholarship from other institutes or foundations can not apply for it.
-the amount of scholarhsip can not figured out at this moment. pleas, check no.2 below.
□ Deadline : 18:00 Thur. September 24, 2020
□ COVID-19 Support Scholarship
1. Target : Those who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program for the 1st semester 2020, and have paid their tuition. (Excluding taking a leave of absence, dropping-out, or being expelled during the 1st semester 2020)
2. Amount : Scholarship amount is calculated in proportion to the net burden of tuition(Tuition-Scholarship⁕).
If the amount is under 10,000 won, you will get 10,000 won
*Scholarship is going to be supplemented only for covering tuition expenses, excluding ‘work-study’ and ‘living expenses’
3. Payment : The scholarship is going to be transferred to each student through the verified Bank Account No., on the application webpage
□ How to apply?
Log in MySNU and go to the application page by clicking ‘COVID-19 Support Scholarship Application’ button
If the Registered Account No. is correct, simply click ‘Authentication’ and ‘Apply’ consecutively.
If the Registered Account No. and information is different from what you currently have(Or there is no registered account), please input the information in ‘Changing Bank’, ‘Changing Account No.’, ‘Changing Depositor’s Name’ fields, and click ‘Authentication’ and ‘Apply’ buttons consecutively
* You must click ‘Apply’ button to successfully complete the scholarship application.
□ Payment Schedules
- If you have applied until Sun. 2020. 9. 20. : Thu. 2020. 9. 24.
- If you have applied until Thu. 2020. 9. 24. : Mon. 2020. 9. 28.
For more details, please find attached file.
Inquiry : Division of Welfare & Scholarship in SNU (02)880-5078