Since the establishment of our laboratory in 1996, we, CNSLab(Computer Networks and Security Lab.), have researched in the networks and security area and continuously gotten many SCI papers published in IEEE such as TON(Transactions on Networking), JSAC(Journal on Selected Area in Communications). Furthermore, we announced the research result in several famous international conferences like INFOCOM, ICC, GLOBECOM, etc. In 2009, we established the Intelligent Vehicle IT Research Center funded by the Korean Government, and we started the intelligent vehicle research. Now we are conducting various researches for the intelligent vehicle.
Research Interests & Projects
We are developing various innovative technologies for intelligent/autonomous vehicles. Especially, we are developing vehicular vision algorithms in various areas such as lane detection, vehicle detection, road sign detection, etc., cooperative multi-vehicle control technology, and optimization techniques for intelligent vehicle.
Journals & Patents
1. Young-Hoon Park, Dong-Hyun Je, Min-Ho Park and Seung-Woo Seo, "Efficient Rekeying Framework for Secure Multicast with Diverse-Subscription-Period Mobile Users", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 783-796, Apr. 2014
2. Mid-Eum Choi, Jun-Sik Lee, and Seung-Woo Seo, " Real-time Optimization for Power Management Systems of a Battery/Supercapacitor Hybrid Energy Storage System in Electric Vehicles", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 63, No. 8, pp. 3600-3611, Oct. 2014
3. Seung-Ho Lee, Han-You Jeong and Seung-Woo Seo, "Optimal Pricing and Capacity Partitioning for Tiered Service in Virtual Networks," Elsevier Computer Networks, Vol. 57, No. 18, Dec. 2013
4. Xavier Punithan and Seung-Woo Seo, "Kings Graph based Neighbor Vehicle Mapping Framework", IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 1313-1330, Sep. 2013
5. Dong-Hyun Je, Yoon-Ho Choi and Seung-Woo Seo, "Subscription-Period-Aware Key Management(SPKM) for Secure Vehicular Multicast Communications", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 62, No. 9, pp. 4213-4227, Nov. 2013
6. Min-Ho Park, Young-Hoon Park, Han-You Jeong and Seung-Woo Seo, "Key Management for Multiple Multicast Groups in Wireless Networks," IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 1712-1723, Sep. 2013 [DOI:10.1109/TMC.2012.135]]